Vegan Oil-free Blender Oat Pancakes for one is something I have for breakfast almost every morning.
This might actually be too much food for you, but I happen to eat a lot so this fills me up until lunchtime.
You could easily eat half for breakfast and save the other half for the next day.
What I love about these vegan oil-free blender pancakes is that they are done from start to finish in 10 minutes!
Plus, they have no yucky ingredients.
They are gluten free naturally if you use gluten free oats.
It’s all simple ingredients you have on a hand.
They do have a banana and if banana isn’t your thing I have swapped it out on more than one occasion for apple sauce. You do get a little bit more of a dense pancake, but they are still tasty.
I almost always top them with a little bit of nut butter and a lower sugar jam. But feel free to top with whatever makes your pancake dreams come alive.
I haven’t talked about my diet here ever. But being that it’s the first week of January and for those that care I thought I would go into it a bit.
If you don’t care which is totally fine just keep scrolling to the recipe and I will still love you!
I had been having some minor health problems for years and after many misdiagnoses, I finally got a diagnosis of Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and hypothyroidism. Yay me, not.
However, SUPER great to finally have some answers.
My doctor put me on a low carb, high protein vegan diet, which I did and had some decent success but I absolutely hated it.
I have been lurking in the Mcdougall diet support groups for almost my whole time being vegan but never actually jumped in.
If you aren’t familiar with the McDougall diet it’s also called The Starch Solution. It’s basically a whole food plant-based diet, high carb, low fat.
I was terrified of doing this but my husband encouraged me to do so because heck, I could eat pancakes every day, which now I do these pancakes right here!
To make a long story short I have been doing The Starch Solution since March of 2020 and it was the best decision for my health.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or social media.
I’d love to help answer questions if I can.
Now, back to the recipe!
What do you need from these Vegan Oil-free Blender Oat Pancakes for one?
- Oats ( I use old fashion, but both would work)
- banana (or a half cup apple sauce if banana isn’t your thing)
- baking soda
- vinegar (white or apple cider)
- vegan milk
- flax seeds
How do you make them?
Take a high-speed blender and throw all of your ingredients in and blend until smooth.
Pour into a small bowl and either let sit if you like thick pancakes or if you prefer thin pancakes you can heat your skillet and get cooking.
You need a non-stick skillet if you want to keep these oil-free.
Heat your skillet, once hot pour 1/4 cup of batter on it until you have your 5-6 pancakes.
Let the pancakes cook until they start to just bubble and flip let cook until done and then place on a plate and serve.
I always push on the pancake to see if it’s ready or not.
Top with your favorite pancake toppings.
If you are looking for some other types of vegan pancakes I have a host of them.
- Perfect Vegan Pancakes
- Easy Vegan Baked Pancakes
- Simple Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes
- Awesome Vegan Almond Poppy seed Pancakes
- 1 cup Oats ( I use old fashion, but both would work)
- 1 banana (or a half cup apple sauce if banana isn't your thing)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vinegar (white or apple cider)
- 1 cup of vegan milk
- 1 TB flax seeds
- nut butter, syrup, jam, vegan butter, whatever you love for pancakes
- Take a high-speed blender and throw all of your ingredients in and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl and either let sit if you like thick pancakes or if you prefer thin pancakes you can heat your skillet.
- You need a non-stick skillet if you want to keep these oil-free. Heat your skillet, once hot pour 1/4 cup of batter on it until you have your 5-6 pancakes. Let the pancakes cook until they start to just bubble and flip let cook until done and then place on a plate and serve.
- Top with your favorite pancake toppings
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 497Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 15gSugar: 15gProtein: 14g
The calories are computer generated and may not be 100% accurate.