If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must:
- You must be over 18 years of age. In the event that you are 13 years of age or older, you must have a parent or guardian consent to accept the rules contained herein.
- You may accept (by implication) our legal documentation.
The user also guarantees that all data provided to Courtney’s Homestead at the time of signing the contract is true, accurate and complete and undertakes to keep it true.
Amendments to the agreements
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and/or our legal documentation. When we make significant changes to the legal documentation, we will notify users via the System. The continued use of Courtney’s Homestead after such changes, implies an express acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes..
The Courtney’s Homestead and the content provided through it are property of Courtney’s Homestead or its licensors and we grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service.
All Courtney’s Homestead trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names and all other features of the Courtney’s Homestead trademark are the exclusive property of Courtney’s Homestead. This License does not grant any right to use the trademarks, Courtney’s Homestead service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the Courtney’s Homestead trademark, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees not to use the Courtney’s Homestead Service (including but not limited to its content) in any way that is not expressly provided for by these Conditions.
Third party software collections included in the Courtney’s Homestead Service are licensed according to the rules set forth in these Terms.
Users of Courtney’s Homestead may post (now or in the future), upload and/or contribute (“post”) content to the Service, including photographs, text and other content (“Content”). You have the right to post any Content within the System and warrant that such Content or your use by us, as provided in these Agreements, will not violate these Agreements, applicable law, intellectual property or the rights of others. You hereby grant us an international, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, royalty-free license to any Content posted on, or in connection with, Courtney’s Homestead. The above license will be in effect until you suspend your Courtney’s Homestead account except in the case of content posted, made public or shared with others. In addition to the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Content posted on the Courtney’s Homestead service, except that, where applicable under the laws of your country, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of any Content on the Courtney’s Homestead service and your right to object to derogatory treatment.
Courtney’s Homestead does not monitor, review or modify the Content posted but reserves the right to remove or disable access to it for any reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Agreements. Courtney’s Homestead may take such action without prior notice to you. Removal or disabling of access to the Content in question will be at our sole discretion, and we cannot guarantee the removal or disabling of any Content that violates these Agreements.
Courtney’s Homestead is not responsible for the Content posted and does not endorse any opinion contained therein. If you believe that any Content infringes any intellectual property rights, please contact us using the Courtneyshomestead@gmail.com.
Courtney’s Homestead respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. Courtney’s Homestead has established some basic rules that users should follow when using the Service to ensure that Courtney’s Homestead remains a product that everyone can use. Please, follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not permitted for any reason:
- copy, redistribute, reproduce, “extract”, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the Courtney’s Homestead Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the Courtney’s Homestead Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the Courtney’s Homestead Service, Content or any part thereof;
- use the Courtney’s Homestead Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Courtney’s Homestead Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
- circumvent any technology used by Courtney’s Homestead, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
- sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the Courtney’s Homestead Service or Content;
- circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by Courtney’s Homestead or its licensors;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the Courtney’s Homestead Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
- crawl within the Courtney’s Homestead Service, or use other
automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to collect information
from Courtney’s Homestead;
Please respect Courtney’s Homestead, the owners of the Content and other users of Courtney’s Homestead. Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
- offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
- illegal or designed to promote or commit illegal acts of any kind, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or exclusive rights of Courtney’s Homestead or any third party;
- malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
- conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
- capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
- which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of Courtney’s Homestead;
- that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Courtney’s Homestead;
- that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by Courtney’s Homestead;
- that interferes with or in any way disrupts the Courtney’s Homestead Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the Courtney’s Homestead Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other Courtney’s Homestead protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
- that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Courtney’s Homestead.
You understand and agree that the publication of such User Content may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your Courtney’s Homestead account. You also agree that Courtney’s Homestead may recall your username for any reason.
The password protects the user account, and the user is solely responsible for keeping it confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your user name and password within the Service. In the event of theft or loss of your username or password, or if you believe that there has been unauthorized access to your account by a third party, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
Limitations and Service modifications
Courtney’s Homestead will make reasonable efforts to keep the Courtney’s Homestead Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations may cause temporary interruptions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Courtney’s Homestead reserves the right to modify or discontinue, periodically and at any time, temporarily or permanently, the functions and capabilities of the Courtney’s Homestead Service, with or without notice and without any liability to users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, changes or terminations of the Courtney’s Homestead Service or other related functions.
Entering in the details, we will not be responsible for any issue, potential damage, action or injury occurred to the user that will try the activities present in the DIY section of the website.
Termination and cancellation
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or Courtney’s Homestead. However, the user understands and agrees that Courtney’s Homestead may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
Warranty and disclaimer
COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD TRIES TO PROVIDE THE
BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE COURTNEY’S
HOMESTEAD SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED STATUS OF ANY KIND. YOU USE COURTNEY’S
HOMESTEAD SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITS LAID DOWN BY
APPLICABLE LAW, COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY
INSURANCE AND DENY ANY WARRANTY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD AND
THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT IN ANY WAY THE COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD
SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, COURTNEY’S
HOMESTEAD DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, AFFIRM OR ASSUME
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY APPLICATION OF THIRD PARTIES (OR ITS CONTENT), USER
CONTENT OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON
OR THROUGH THE SERVICE COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD OR A WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH
HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE
AND ACCEPT THAT COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION
BETWEEN USER AND SUPPLIERS THIRD PARTIES OF APPLICATIONS OR THIRD-PARTY
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD SERVICE. IN
THIS RESPONSE, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE
USER TO COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD WILL CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY FOR
COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME ASPECTS OF THIS
SECTION CAN NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ONLY AND SOLELY REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISTS WITH THE COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD SERVICE CONSISTS IN UNINSTALLING THE COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD SOFTWARE AND STOPPING USING THE COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD SERVICE. EVEN IF COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT, AND EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE ADJUSTED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH THOSE THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ONLY AND ONLY REMEDY OFFERED BY COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT CONSIST IN UNINSTALLING AND / OR STOP USING THESE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS.
IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COURTNEY’S HOMESTEAD AND ITS OFFICIALS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAY BE CONSIDERED LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES , PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENT; (2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR USEFUL (DIRECT AND INDIRECT).
Severability and waiver
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by Courtney’s Homestead or third party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void Courtney’s Homestead’s or third party beneficiary’s right to do so.
Courtney’s Homestead may assign the Agreements or any part thereof, and may also delegate any obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sublicense your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Courtney’s Homestead harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your violation of this Agreement; (2) any User Content; (3) any activity in which you engage or perform through the Courtney’s Homestead Service; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Courtney’s Homestead operates in full accordance with the applicable laws of State of Oregon. In this sense, any dispute or legal controversy will be resolved in the exclusive courts of the State of Oregon.
If you have any questions about the Courtney’s Homestead Service or Agreements, please contact us at Courtneyshomestead@gmail.com.