*This post may contain Amazon affiliate links, meaning if you choose to buy something off of one of my links, I may get a small compensation (at no extra cost to you). I will never recommend something I don't believe in.
I love a good easy no-bake vegan energy bites. Not only are they easy to make but they are a great snack to have laying around when you need a little pick me up.
Plus, my kids LOVE them!
If you have picky kids (I have one picky, the other is adventurous) then you know how nice it is to have a healthy go-to snack.
These vegan gluten-free energy bites are that’s right gluten-free as well. As long as you use gluten-free oats.
They only have 7 ingredients and pantry staples.
This recipe is SO easy you throw everything into a food processor, make them into balls and you’re on your way.
These vegan energy bites do best stored in the fridge.
My kids especially love these before bedtime and I have no objections to them getting a little protein/fiber/fat and calorie boost before bed.
And anytime I can sneak a little flax seed in I’m going to take it!
My adult brother loves these as well perfect snowboarding fuel.
What do you need to make these easy no bake vegan energy bites?
- ground flax seeds
- peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- rice krispies
- chocolate chips
- Vegan milk if too dry
How do you make these vegan energy balls?
Take a food processor and add all the ingredients but the chocolate chips.
Blend until combined well, then add the chocolate chips and stir.
If it’s too dry add milk 1 tsp at a time until it sticks together but is not sticky.
Take a small cookie scoop and scoop balls of dough out and roll to a round shape.
Serve the balls and store the remainder in the refrigerator.
If you’re looking for some other good snacks try one of these;
- Rice Vegan Rice Krispie Granola Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars
- Oil Free Vegan Oatmeal Muffins
- Vegan Banana Crumb Muffins
- 1 cup oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2/3 cup peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup rice krispies
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Vegan milk if too dry
- Take a food processor and add all the ingredients but the chocolate chips. Blend until combined well then add the chocolate chips and stir. If it's too dry add milk 1 tsp at a time until it sticks together but is not sticky. Take a small cookie scoop and scoop balls of dough out and roll to a round shape. Serve the balls and store the remainder in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 17 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g
The calories are computer generated and may not be 100% accurate.