*This post may contain Amazon affiliate links, meaning if you choose to buy something off of one of my links, I may get a small compensation (at no extra cost to you). I will never recommend something I don't believe in.Jump to Recipe
This easy Vegan Vegetable Ranch pizza is a recipe my mom always made. She mainly made it for appetizers for holidays, but it’s too tasty to only have a couple times a year. I thought this would be a fun recipe for the summer. It’s tastes light with all the vegetable and the cool creamy ranch sauce. Plus you’re getting your vegetables in, what’s not to love.
My 8-year-old loves these veggie pizza’s! That should tell you something right there.
These pizza’s are also quite easy to make. The only bummer is all the chopping for the vegetables. If you are making it just for dinner, it’s not too bad. But when you start making them for a crowd, the chopping gets a little annoying. You could opt to throw the veggies in a food proccesor, just depends on how you want your veggies.
What do you need to make these easy vegan vegetable ranch pizzas?
- 1 package vegan crescent rolls
- vegan sour cream
- Uncle Dans Ranch packet or vegan one
- vegan cream cheese
- dill, dried
- vegetables of your choice
How do you make it?
You’ll want to start by undoing your crescent rolls. Don’t disconnect them, try to keep them in a rectangle. Cook according to the package, mine did take a few more minutes. You want it fully cooked.
Mix your dip. Take your vegan sour cream, vegan cream cheese, dill, and your ranch. Start with 1/2 tablespoon of the ranch. Stir it in and try it, it can get very salty. If it needs more add it
My favorite vegetables for these are cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and a small amount of diced red onion. You want to chop these quite small so they are dusting over the pizza.
Once your crust has cooled spread the ranch mixture, I use a pastry brush for this. Put a nice layer on it, then sprinkle your vegetables on top.
Cut into slices and serve. This needs to be stored in the fridge when not being eaten.
What appetizers do you remember from childhood? Let me know in the comments! I LOVE to hear from you!
Vegan Vegetable Ranch Pizza
- 1 tube vegan crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream or Cashew cream
- 1/2- 1 TB vegan ranch packet *Uncle Dans has some
- 1/4 tsp dill, dried
- 2-3 cups assorted chopped vegetables.
- Start by taking a cookie sheet, spraying it with cooking spray and then rolling out your dough so it's a rectangle. Cook according to the package directions. Then let cool.Mix your sauce, take a small bowl and mix the vegan cream cheese, vegan sour cream, ranch packet, and dill, stir until smooth and combined. You can use any variety of vegetables you like, but chop them very small. Spread the sauce on top of the cooked bread evenly. Then sprinkle with the vegetables. Cut and serve or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.